This year for the game we all got together at my house(Heidi). Mike is a Utah fan when almost everyone else in my family is a BYU fan so in the past we would be invited to watch the game at Shanna's, or my parents or Alan's and we would never go because well imagine how you would feel being the only one there cheering on the Utes and everyone else was really LOUD cheering on BYU. You probably wouldn't want to be there either. So anyways this year I talked Mike into hosting it because this year it would be on "his turf" and he might be a little more comfortable. We even invited Ami and Andy who are also Utes fans (well Andy is anyway) and they never go any of the other years either. It was so much FUN!!! We had TONS of food and we grilled burgers and had a great time! I definitely love hosting even though it can get a little crazy at times. :) I am so glad that the whole family was able to come and we all had a fun time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment